Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin Care advice....Please help!!?

Ok trying to make this short and to the point...My skin was always clear as a teenager but now ive been breaking out. Its not the type of acne that is on the surface its the type that forms under the skin. They are only whiteheads but they create little tiny bumps that i can feel and see. I went to the dermatologist and he gave me the lowest strength of differin. I have been using it for a few months. It has done nothing for me. I am confused because one week there are so many bumps and the next week they are all flat. I have not changed my diet or anything else. Any ideas besides using creams. I have sensitive skin also. Thank you so much for the help.Skin Care advice....Please help!!?
whatever you do..DON'T use benzoyl peroxide. I had your same problem and i tried using benzoyl peroxide to dry up the pimples, well I ended up with even more skin problems. It made my skin red and irritated whenever i used it. I went online and read that it's actually bad for your skin. No surprise!


Also... I think you should go visit a doctor. A skin problem is usually really a hormone problem. Think of it: In your teens you're hormones are usually raging due to puberty, resulting in oily skin and pimples. I had my case of whiteheads, which miraculously faded with time (I gave up meat, stopped touching my face, switched to a better face cleanser---yet i don't know what really helped) I still have some traces of whiteheads on my forehead though. But I think it's really a hormone issue because lately i've been getting irregular menses and i my thyroid hormones were out of balance in my teen years, so i think my skin problems are associated to my hormone problems. But I do think a change of diet and such does help. Good luck..hope I didn't confuse u!Skin Care advice....Please help!!?
I had the same problem, got acne in college. I went to many dermatologists and all they did was prescribe creams and antibiotics. The only thing I found that helped was Proactiv, some of my friends used it and they didnt like it, so it doesnt work for everyone. But its the only thing that helped me. I also tried Murad system and that made my skin worse. I hope that helps! Good luck!
here are some face masks which u can try they are great and works wonders for the skin and gives a healthy glow and smooth and clear skin and with tips for blackheads


http://cashsunshine.blogspot.com/search/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin