Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin Care Regimen for WOMEN, Not Teens Question?!?

Ok, I'm 35 and I have recently been noticing I HAVE WRINKLES! Mainly crows feet and on my forehead. It's not bad but Come On, I need to start something!








Please tell me what you use for night time stuff. Is it cream, what brand, cost, etc. PLEASE. Do you use a 3 step regimen or just something in particular?





I did go to the store yesterday and there were so many and most of them cost about $20.00. EACH! I surely don't have that much money to waste on something that doesn't work.





Thanks everyone for your help!!Skin Care Regimen for WOMEN, Not Teens Question?!?
I have found that the product that makes the most difference in my skin is a vitamin C serum. some of them tend to be pricey but you can get some that are less than $20. I know juice beauty organics makes one and so do a couple of other organic lines, Avon makes one called clearly C that I like too. You can find tons of them at amazon.com in different price ranges. I put that on at night after i wash my face and before I put on moisturizer. If you want to up the wrinkle power you can follow it with a moisturizer that has retinol (retinyl palmitate, retinoic acid, or vitamin A in the ingredients).





In the morning I currently use Olay total effects moisturizer with SPF15. The sunscreen is important for preventing future wrinkles and sun spots. I also like their regenerist line. Look for moistuizers that have antioxidants (vitamins,A,C,E,B5) and/or ingedients that help your skin retain moisture, like hyaluronic acid. If you want to stay on the very cheap side you can just get a vitamin E cream.





Another important thing you can do to help your skin look young is to exfoliate a few times a week. You can buy a scrub with exfoliating beads, or I make my own by simply mixing baking soda and water to make a paste and then massaging that around my skin and rinsing it off. If your skin is very dry you can make one using pure cane sugar and olive oil. You can also put your cleanser on a wash cloth and gently rub it circles around your face and it works better than any store scrub i have tried. Just don't rub too hard with any scrub or your skin will end up raw.





The type of cleanser you want it going to depend on your skin type. In your thirties you are usually starting to go toward the dry side so a lot of foaming cleansers meant for teenage skin will dry you out too much. The dove bar for sensitve skin works really well and even takes off makeup without drying you out. and it only costs a few dollars! I use an acne cleanser only at night because I have the tendency to break out, and the dove bar in the morning. You probably don't need to waste a lot of money on a fancy cleanser that says something about anti-aging becasue in reality it stays on your skin for less than a minute and then you rinse it away.





So here is a list of products that you might like:





-Avon Clearly C serum- $10


-Dove antioxidant moistuizer- $12 (for night time)


-Olay total effects or regenerist moisturizing lotion with SPF- $20 (you can get a 5 dollar off coupon at olay.com!)


- Dove beauty bar- $1.50








Give the routine a good 6-8 weeks and you should start to see more glowing results. Hope this helps!





One more thing- if you are ever curious about a product you can go to www.totalbeauty.com and get consumer product reviews on thousands of beauty products! It's an easy way to see if something is a waste of money before you buy it.Skin Care Regimen for WOMEN, Not Teens Question?!?
The basic skincare regime for any woman (regardless of age) is using facewash,a toner,and a cream.This is like everyday,2-3 times a day.A soft scrub or mask once a week,and some women extend their regime to a facial once a month.


Though im not 35, but i know my mom uses a toner that contains glycerine and rosewater to keep the skin moist,and she buys the nivea antiwrinkle cream for day and night.This is a well known brand that is tried,tested,and used by a lot of women all over the world.Try looking brands like L'oreal,Oil of Olay,Nivea these also have tubes for undereye and crows feet treatment all at affordable buy for every day use prices.Good luck
I am 30 and have recently started freaking out about the same thing! So I started a regimen of cold cream massaged in and removed with a tissue, witch hazel applied with a cotton ball and nivea creme in the blue tin applied (just a little bit). It is cheap and I have seen such an improvement. If your skin feels too shiny just blot it with a tissue or just do this routine at night. My skin is combination and I have had a reduction in oiliness also.
I would suggest that you checkout a product called Glimpse....this product is new on the market and it works. Also a lot of skin care products on the market are loaded with toxins. This product is toxin free and really works. I am a lot older than you and it has made a huge difference to my skin in reducing bags under eyes, crows feet, wrinkles, just generally tightening up the skin.





Checkout website below which has heaps of information, testimonials, before and after photos.
im 31


i have been doing the same stuff to my face for years, my skins pretty good, all i did was add in the anti wrinkle cream too





i wash my face every morn, with a gentle exfoliating scrub, usally put soem moisturiser on, when its still wet, thats good to retain the moisture, and then just leave it until it needs washed again,





i have been using garnier ultra night cream for a few years, its nice, makes your skin soft, and does tighten the wrinkles, and smells nice too, well , i think so





but, of course, it doesnt get rid of them





its in a red and white box, and is around 拢7 ($ 3.50- i believe)





i just use it at night maybe twice


anyway wrinkles are not so bad, they are just part of life, sadly ;-(





your welcome ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin