Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin Care.....HELP!?

I am 25 years old and have experienced some acne problems since about 19 (seems crazy I know)! I feel like I am stuck with acne and wrinkles at the same time...not fair! I am a big picker and make minor blemishes MUCH worse then they need to be. I feel like I could minimize my problem with a great skin care line! Pretty much now, I use products from CVS, Target, etc...Clean %26amp; Clear Neutrogena etc.





I would pay the extra money if I knew I could get results. I have oily but flaky skin. I tend to get deep pimples when I get them and I am addicted to the sun and want to address sun damage and anti-aging. Suggestions?





p.s. I have also used Pro-active for a while now, and I'm over it!Skin Care.....HELP!?
Get to a dermatologist. I was prescribed a low strength Retin A topical and it really helped my similar issues. you go through a few days of shedding dead top layers so do it when you are not having an event too close to starting. Once you get into a regime the shedding stops and you glow (it also tightened up my skin and crows feet - I am 32 years old).Skin Care.....HELP!?
Try Thanakha products, it is believed to be a secret natural armor which protects again UV radiation, remove facial wrinkles, acne, freckles, sweat fungei, blackheads, tighten skin cells, absorbs skin oiliness, heal flaky skin, eliminates impure particles and its also helps to maintain skin's moisture balance and revitalize you skin condition.





Is cheap and effective.
Try out mary kay! There is a velocity for acne and the timewise set for anti-aging! I love their skin care!
OBAGI
There are lot of natural tips and beauty recipes to have a clear skin in these sites .You can refer these sites http://healthbeautytips.net


http://care4fitness.com
i would have to say stick to one line of skin care...i do like Mary Kay velocity but i find the lotion kinda greasy...go for a skin type consultation..find out then look around for a line you like and works well with your skin..and pamper yourself get the entire line toner, cleanser, moisturizer, eye puffs things whatever you feel you need....i know i always like when i get new things ;)
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
Hey Tiffany,





I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found http://www.my-info-portal.com/acnefreein3days.html and bought it for like $40 and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don't even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can't believe it's only $40 and after you use it you won't either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Christina
I know what you mean about pro-activ! My skin is so sensitive that it actually burned my face (like a sunburn-took off some of top layer). Anyways. I have bad acne and I have found one product out of over a dozen I have tried that work. I use Lancome. You can find them online or at Macy's. Nothing works better, and it isn't harsh at all. I have been using it for almost 3 years now and have had no major outbreaks...just a few small pimples here and there! Check it out! It is well worth the money.
I would be very careful with using proactiv and being out in the sun, it can cause serious skin damage unless you use a very very good sunblock.





I use a skincare line right now that is called SkinLogics and I also have acne and it works well for me.





They have a bunch of Anti-Aging skin care that i absolutely love.





Goodluck
Your skin is oily because it is too dry. Seems weird, right? But your glands overproduce oil when you go nuclear on your blemishes with the salycilic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc. Make sure you buy a moisturizer right away- I suggest St. Ives Collagen Elastin (this'll help with anti-aging and is a great moisturizer to use under a water-based concealer).





Tone it down a bit on the acne meds. If you're getting deep pimples, you probably need a prescription. I use Tazorac cream (comes in two different strengths). It's pretty expensive, but if you have good health insurance I strongly recommend it. Otherwise, you're stuck with a 2% salycilic acid med like Clearasil Spot Treatment.





I suggest that you take a hiatus from nuking your skin- use a gentle moisturizer such as the new St. Ives Olive Oil Cleanser. It's all-natural and leaves your skin very fresh.





And I can't stress anything more than that you have to wear sunblock. The sun will age you more than anything else, and I assume you don't want to end up with skin cancer.





Good luck! I know what you're going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin