Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Skin Care Questions That Need Answers.?

First of all, I have a bit dry skin I think. I have a lot of neutrogena products and also a clean and clear moisturizer but I don't know which ones to use and when. I have: Power-Cream Face Wash, 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment, Triple Action Toner, Acne Eliminating Spot Gel, and then the Moisturizer.





Right now I use the Power Cream Wash and then the 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment twice a day. Is the Hydrating Acne Treatment a toner?


When should I use the Triple Action toner and spot gel? Also do I use the moisturizer after everything? Would it mess with the toner if I use it right afterwards?





Thanks, Jeremy. :)Some Skin Care Questions That Need Answers.?
the 3-in-1 treatment is not a toner, it's a salicylic acid treatment, which is the same ingredient that is in BOTH the spot treatment and the toner you are using.





using all of these at once is going to dry out your skin!! when your skin is too dry, it will overcompensate by producing more oil which will break you out even more, so it is important to keep your skin moisturized.





i would wash, then use either the toner OR the hydrating treatment. i would wash and use the toner %26amp; spot treatment if you have alot of breakouts, and then at times where they are less severe just wash and use the hydrating treatment.





always use the moisturizer after everything!! just give it a few minutes for all the product to skin into your skin and then moisturize.
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin