Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin-care help?

I will be 16 this August %26amp; I wash my face with Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser and afterwards I use C%26amp;C Daily Pore Toner, then I use Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer. I also use St. Ives Apricot Scrub whenever needed (once a week)





My face is clear, I just use this stuff so I don't get any blemishes. I DO NOT HAVE ACNE.

















Question:


1) Should I keep on continuing to cleanse, tone, and moisturize?


2) I feel that I should use something other than C%26amp;C Morning Burst Shine Control. Do you have any suggestions as to what cleanser I should use? One that prevents breakouts and rids the blemishes.


3) Are the products I am using alright? Is it too much, I mean I only cleanse, tone, and moisturize so it's not overdrying my skin, it's moisturized.


4) I really, really, really like the Neutrogena products, what is a good cleanser to use from them? I prefer them than anyone else.





DO NOT OFFER PROACTIV. I DON'T HAVE ACNE.





Please %26amp; Thanks!!Skin-care help?
Do you have combination oily dry or regular skin if you have normal skin which it sounds like then you don't need to use Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst Shine Control. From neutrogena i would suggest Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Cleanser and moisturizer.Skin-care help?
if what your doing now is working.. why change it??.


I have pretty much the same deal and every now and then I get a zit or two so i use proactive mask thing to clear it up fast. but i am now using clean and clear stuff for it. i usually use a scrub and moisturizer is all. mostly generic brands or C%26amp;C.
I f your skin is good, why did you ask this Q.? use anything from neutrogena. it depends on your skin type, but they have good products.
ummm welll on the back of the bottle it says dont use with any other products so yea you might be using to much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin