Thursday, December 10, 2009

Great skin care tips anyone.?

0hkay, I have weird skin :/





I'm fifteen, %26amp; I already have some pretty defined wrinkles, especially the ';parentheses'; around my lips.


Also, where my tear ducts are on my eyes, to a litle under my cheekbone there's long lines :C


I don't know why this happened, people tell me it's from laughing a lot.


%26amp; I do laugh, A LOT.


What could have caused these wrinkles so young.?


I don't have the best skin care for myself, I realize this, %26amp; I've been trying to fix that.





%26amp;, everyone has little hairs on their face, but sometimes I look furry. Is it because of my foundation.? Am I not wearing the right one, or do I need to like, wax my whole frikken' face.?





I also have freckles, which I don't mind as much, but is there anyway to prevent getting more.? I don't have a lot, %26amp; I don't want a lot.





Also, my face get's red in the weirdest places. What could I use to get rid of/cover up that redness.?





Please, I'm really, really insecure. %26amp; I want to do something to make me feel %26amp; look better.





If you have any make-up %26amp; skin tips, please, please share.





%26lt;3 Thank you.Great skin care tips anyone.?
Well I don't have freckles but my mom does and she started using this cream called porcelana they sell it at like mexican stores and they work. Or you can try the aveeno ones she likes those too. And well about foundation I don't wear any because well i go to the dermatologist so my skin is clear. But my friend loves that flawless something they show commertials for it all the time **** what is it called i have it at the tip of my tongue. Well for the wrinkles are you sure they are noticible??? And if you really are furry and ur hairs are dark you should get that bleach thing for your facial hair. IDK i am 18 but everyone think i am like 13 so yeah sorry i couldn't be much help
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin