Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena skin care products....?

I've asked what the best cheap skin care products are and most ppl have said neutrogena is the best. So im thinking about buying neutrogena on the spot treatment and neutrogena oil free acne wash grapefruit or whatever. But im just wondering if i get these products in what order should i use them in. I think i would wash my face with regular soap, then use neutrogena on the spot, and then the oil free grapefruit stuff. Thats what i think i would do but i could be wrong so can anyone give me a review on these products and tell me what order to use them in pleaseeee....ps im a dudeNeutrogena skin care products....?
um... don't know about the products that much...





I have tried neutrogena before and i have sensitive skin and it made my skin all red and blotchy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin