Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin care kits?? Tips? what to do for insanely dry knees?

i am looking for a skin care kit for combination skin that i can just do every day. please none of this weekly things or every other day. just something a little more simple. I am 13, so i don't need anything ';anti-aging'; i don't want anything that will give me wrinkles later-obviousely. I have dry skin but i still get zits in the dry areas. the kid I am looking for would hopefuly have a facial serum, a balancing cream, an eye cream, and a spot treatment. if you know about any kits, or personal tips, or if you could tell me your own *succesful* skin care routine-please post it. and obviousely ive been giving the details for my face but my body skin is just, normal i guess. my knees are increadibly dry, they don't even feel like skin. i mosturize there twice a day, and it never helps. so any tips that you know are increadibly appreciated.Skin care kits?? Tips? what to do for insanely dry knees?
i find vaseline works extremely well for dry skin although a bit messy





and you look all weird and shiny for a little whileSkin care kits?? Tips? what to do for insanely dry knees?
You should go to a dermatologist, they will help you with your skin and make it look really nice.


However if you can't go to a dermatologist, the neutrogena wave worked pretty well for me and my skin was oily, and sensitive win a few pimples.
pure vitamin E oil
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin