Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin Care help! products and prices please!?

ok so this is my nightly routine for my face...





i wash it with clean%26amp;clear sensitive skin face wash. i dont really have sensitive skin i just have it in the bathroom because my sister uses it. :P then i use cleansing astrigent or witch hazel on my face. then i put on mary kay acne treatment cream. which isnt really doing anything...but it might be preventing pimples i dont really know. but its kind of old and almost gone so idk. then i put mary kay oil free hydrating gel on. then i put mary kay indulging eye gel on. thats almost gone too.





i know that sounds like a lot put it really isnt. so i have really oily skin. i have dark circles. i have eye bags. i have acne on my forehead noce and chin area. and i break out easily. i mean my skin isnt too bad but i just hate my acne.





so, what i would like is maybe like a cleanser and moisturizer with acne treatment in it. something like proactiv. but i want something kind of cheap-ish. BUT good quality. and any eye cream ideas? like something like the garnier fructis eye roller...except not that because ive heard it doesnt really do much. ok well thanks for any suggestions!Skin Care help! products and prices please!?
I have tried proactiv.. doesnt work for me makes my skin super dry even with the green tea moisturizer.. but it works for some people. I Swear by Biore products.. try their self heating anti blackhead face wash it is awesome.. I dont really have blackhead but i have combination skin..dry in some spots and oily in others and it evens it out great!! plus most all of their products are about 5 bucks at walmart. as for undereye circles i bough this awesome stuff at walgreens Skin Essentials ProVectin Plus Advanced Eye Cream For Deep Wrinkles %26amp; Dark Circles it is 19.99 but works REALLY good. Moisturizers day/night creams I use Oil of Olay products. here is a link to the under eye stuff http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>Skin Care help! products and prices please!?
What about Mary Kay's velocity or blemish control line the velocity is only $22 for the set and the blemish control depends on what you need is $12 - 57 but works very well when used correctly but the oil control lotion might work better then the oil free hydration lotion ask your consultant to let you try a few things
With skin care products, various ingredients are added to treat, improve, or control specific parts of the body, as well as the skin conditions that may arise. The aim of skin care cream is to find a brand name or merchandise item that both satisfies your needs and makes you feel good after using it.You can read more at..





http://skincarecreamproducts.blogspot.com/
I used the same stuff. It broke my face out. I bought some Clinique Acne-Solutions and it works great. You buy each step separately and I think the total price for all three steps is around... $46.50
I am using the products of Facedoctor and it really making changes. I think you should go to Facedoctor website. It will solve all your problem.
http://www.acne.org/over-the-counter/rca鈥?/a>





there's a lot a reviews for a buncha different products here, done by people with all types of skin.
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin