Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin care. I need help. ! For summer. !?

Well ok so here's the details...I'm black, my skin is dry/oily, I don't get many pimples unless I'm on my period, and I wear makeup!





So...What is a good moiturizer and makeup remover that wont dry my skin out?? Cause right now i use ambil moisturizer and i dont remember the name of the makeup remover.





I need help to get my skin clear so i will look good when i visit my friends in New Jersey that i havent seen in 4 years! And i wanna look nice for them :D.





And is there a good pimple scar remover? Will Mederma work?Skin care. I need help. ! For summer. !?
You can try a tinted moisturizer - it's got a little bit of color in it and it's lighter than regular foundation. I LOVE the Biore products: they have facial wipes, a warming cleanser and a warming mask, a cooling cleanser, and their own moisturizer. Use one wipe to wipe off makeup, use one more to remove dirt, use the blackhead clearing scrub to clear pores and then use their lotion. As of right now I'm using the Clean and Clear oxygenating moisturizer. The only downside of it is that it makes my skin shiny so I put it on before I apply my makeup (compressed powder, never liquid foundation. It's too thick and makes me look cakey). Good luck! :]Skin care. I need help. ! For summer. !?
well when it comes to make up remover my favorite is aveno and as an aesthetician i have my pick from professional lines, but i like aveno. it works and is affordable, just make sure you get the one that is right for your skin type. a good oil free moisturizer is great for any skin type regardless of brand. the ones with oil can irritate skin and cause acne so just make sure its water based, you will know cause water or aqua will be in the first 5 ingredients, preferably the first ingredient. use a exfoliating facial wash 1 or 2x a week but no more to help get off the dry skin that can make you look dull and good luck. have fun in Jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin