Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care products for me?

k so ive used cetaphil for like awhile, its all ive needed before. but im 13 and now im breaking out more.





so my skin is really dry on my cheeks, so i get some blackheads there, and pimples too, my eyes, forehead, nose, and chin are oily so i break out there. i dont have rfeally noticeable acne but its definitely there.





also, i have a lot of redness in spots. like the outside of my noses near my eyes. i have pink undertones in my skin, but this is different.





so i need something for mild/moderate(idk) acne and redness. and something at the drugstore and pretty inexpensive. thanks!





btw, dont just say something like 'neutrogena' give me an actual product





thanks!Skin care products for me?
I'm not sure about what will work for you, but the things i would recommend are Biore pore unclogging blackhead scrub for your cheeks and the regular Biore Cleanser for your chin/nose/forehead. I think you need 2 diff products cuz you have combination skin. Also, you only need to moisturize your cheeks everyday and the rest of your face everyother day cuz it is already oily.Skin care products for me?
I use olay total effects salicylic acid cleanser.


I have oily skin, sweat a heck of a lot, and my forehead used to break out a lot :( but this helped to clear it and make my skin soft and everything.


I'm 14 by the way.


I found that neutrogena dried my skin out too much and irritated it, but i think thats because I have sensitive skin. I used the Neutrogena Daily Scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin