Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care, I have never had a problem b4?

Lately i have been having trouble with my skin. I have never had any problems with my skin before. I am not getting zits , blackheards ,pimples w.e you call them but i am getting these random areas where my skin is super dry, like the area kinda pops up like a pimple but it just looks like its dry.. i have medications i normally take but haven't been taking them for a while because i just keep forgetting to call them in. Is that why my skin is acting weird now or is there something i can do to fix it. I have tried just using moisturizer and it helps but not completely. Any ideas?


Thanks!Skin care, I have never had a problem b4?
What medications are you taking? Sounds like it could be excema, so you may want to invest in a prescription cream. I had excema on my hands and used the prescription/extra strength cortisone cream to cure it and now I use a moisturizing lotion twice a day (morning and night) and it hasn't come back. My other solution is try applying vaseline (only do this at night cause it can be messy/look greasy). This will smooth, moisturize, and soften the skin (be warned though, you may need to rub ur skin in the morning, after removing the vaseline, to remove any flakes). Another cause could be a change in the weather, winter tends to dry out people's skin (I would know). Good luck!Skin care, I have never had a problem b4?
The environmental factor that is most harmful to the health and appearance of the skin. Ultraviolet radiation from sunlight can cause permanent damage to the skin.Sunscreen and foundation protects the skin against the damaging ultraviolet rays.





http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/ Report Abuse

Probaly u have not put lotion go to the doc and they'll give u a lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin