Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena skin care products.....?

I've asked what the best cheap skin care products are and most ppl have said neutrogena is the best. So im thinking about buying neutrogena on the spot treatment and neutrogena oil free acne wash grapefruit or whatever. But im just wondering if i get these products in what order should i use them in. I think i would wash my face with regular soap, then use neutrogena on the spot, and then the oil free grapefruit stuff. Thats what i think i would do but i could be wrong so can anyone give me a review on these products and tell me what order to use them in pleaseeee....ps im a dudeNeutrogena skin care products.....?
wash your face with the grapefruit stuff first, then spot treat and leave that on overnight. in the morning, use the grapefruit stuff again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin