Thursday, December 10, 2009

What skin care products should i use?

I am 13.


I have combination/normal skin.


I have acne. It's not that bad. im breaking out right now though.


right now im using stridex dual solutions and sea breeze astringent. they dont dry out my skin at all. they arent getting rid of any of my acne or anything. i want to have perfect skin because like everybody at my schools skin is just perfect and im soooo jealous!





i have about 15 pimples on my forehead. blackheads all over my nose. like 5 pimples on each cheek and like 5 pimples on my chin.





how can i get rid of all of the pimples and blackheads?


which products should i use?


mucho gracias





what products should i use to help it all go away.What skin care products should i use?
I use neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash Daily Scrub. It does the trick for me. I mean, I used to have really bad acne but once i used this stuff MOST of it went away.





I'm not saying that this stuff clears your skin completely but it does a pretty good job. You'll get a few here and there, but nothing that cover up won't help.





On top of those really bad ones, I use neutrogena one the spot acne treatment.





here's what the first bottle looks like: http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/149922鈥?/a>





and then the second bottle: http://www.acne.org/images/products/neut鈥?/a>





hope I helped you. XDWhat skin care products should i use?
Acne is caused from imbalances and impurities within the body. Acnezine provides antioxidants that can help eliminate the free radicals that are dangerous to skin and promote infections.





http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/


1. Report Abuse

Revitol Natural Herbal Skin Care Products Reviews %26amp; Solutions!





1. Anti-Aging Solutions


2. Acnezine Acne Treatment


3. Cellulite Solution


4. Stretch Mark Prevention


5. Hair Removal Cream


6. Skin Brightener Cream


7. Skin Exfoliator


8. Acne Spot Gel


9. Clearpores Skin Cleansing





All Natural Herbal Skin Care treatments, Products and Solutions that works best to give you beautiful healthy Skin by Revitol American Top Selling Skin Care Products.
hmmm...i've seen TONS of commercials of Pro Active and the people on it seem pretty happy..-but it's mainly older people, with pretty bad acne-





i guess since your just breaking out then you could try Neutrogena. lots of teens use it..even me : )





and i bet the people at your school have acne too..everybody does. the girls probably just use foundation/concealer to cover it up.





also remember to keep your face clean and wash it with cold water a lot..and keep it away from oil and grease.
Skin ID. It works really well and it's specialized for every skin type. You can order it off line after you take a test telling them what type of acne and stuff you have.





http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearski鈥?/a>





Hope that helped :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin