Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care schedule?

ok so im 15 and phyco about taking care of my face and I was just wondering if theres anything else I can do to take better care of my skin. So this is my make up routine (this is after I wash my face in the morning usually w/ just cold water or some palmolive soap)


1) moisterize face w. neutragina(sp?) moring glow w/ spf 15


2) Put some physicains formula mineral wear loose powder on my nose


3) and some charcoal eyeshadow on top lid like eyeliner and maybelline define a lash.


4) put on some pink blush and victorias secret voluptuous lip plumper stuff


Then at night this is all the crap I do


1) use eye make up remover and take away all my mascara


2) wash my face with clearasil daily face wash


3) put on some ponds dry skin moisterizer b/c my face gets dry after washing


4) if its thursday I exfoliate and use a skin renewal moisterizer instead.


I try to drink as much water as i can everyday and I guess I eat fairly healthy.Skin care schedule?
AAAAHHH Palmolive!! No my dear, nooooooooooo. This may contribute to your dryness. Face cleansers are tested by dermatologists for a reason, and dish soap or hand soap is not. Either don't wash at all or use a mild cleanser like Cetaphil or even Johnson %26amp; Johnson Purpose. If your skin is not dry on a regular basis, you do not need any extra moisture from the ponds dry skin formula. If you have regular or occasional breakouts, they could be due to this, the adding of extra moisture which will add to the oil and skin issues. If your skin is not dry all the time, don't use a dry skin moisturizer, use a combo or normal. It doesn't have to be expensive, but try to keep it simple and away from all the vitamin A or salycilic acid junk.





Good luck and happy face washing! Love a girl who has a regimen!Skin care schedule?
i think your doing fine!


maybe even too much.


but im sure your skin looks fantastic :]
Everything sounds good except washing your face with Palmolive soap it is not for the skin on your face this is too harsh, it dries it out !
With all the skin care tips and information today, you might think it’s very confusing! All you want is what is best for your skin. It may be overwhelming for you to try to keep up with the constantly evolving technology.





Skin care tip #1 - your skin is unique. If your best friend uses “the most powerful product,” it may do nothing for you, or you might even have a reaction to it.








for more information thiz web


http://www.tehreer.com/category/beauty/page/2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin