Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care products?

My skin is VERY sensitive. I have pimples, not acne, all over my forehead and chin and I can't get rid of them. I also get dry spot all over my cheeks. PLUS, I have more blak heads than I can count on my nose, I literally can't see a spot on y nose that doesn't have a black head.


I have tried SO many producys but none of them work or I have an allergic reaction to them.


I've ried proactive and clean %26amp; clear and this off brand my mom got me, Meleluca Zap it, and all of them made me break out in ichy welts.


Does anybody know a hypoallergenic product to get rid of pimples and black heads, but not give me more dry spots?Skin care products?
I had the same reaction to ProActive...It's crap. I used it and the next day it felt like my face was going to fall off because it got so red/itchy/puffy. It's irritating because it ';works so great!'; for all my friends.





I've started using Murad's Acne line. It's what I'd reccomend for your pimples. It's geared toward being sensitive and helping all sorts of inflammatory issues. It's worked really well for me. I know at first it might seem a little expensive but it's totally worth it and you can find all sorts of kit's that lower the price than if you bought everything individually. You should check out the info on their website http://www.murad.com/acne-products.html





As for blackheads, I think it's going to be hard to find a product to get rid of them. At least that has been my experience. From what I've read recently, I'd reccomend a facial that includes mild extraction. I know it sounds scary but I've heard from people who have experienced it and it works pretty well. I'm planning on getting one. Murad also says that products with vitamin C and antioxidants can help reduce the pigmentation of blackheads but I trust the facial more.





For your dry spots, if it's something as a result of the products you were using then Murad should help keep your skin from drying out. If it's something that occurs more on a regular basis on it's own and not as a result of drying products then I'd reccomend Clinique's Moisturizing GEL, not the lotion. They have two formulas and the gel is much lighter and doesn't leave your skin feeling as oily. They also have a more intense moisturizer called Moisture surge which I use in the winter when my skin is much more dry on a much more regular basis. Clinique also has an On The Spot gel in their Acne Solutions line that works miracles if you have a pimple you want to make sure doesn't pop up.





Hope this helps!


-JenSkin care products?
to get rid of blackheads i use an apricot scrub.


it doesnt dry my skin out at all.





as for the rest of my face i use acne free. u can get it at any store like walmart or target for about 15$. it works really good and lasts about a month and a half. its a three piece kit.
I use mary kay velocity(teens) face wash and moisturizer. It cleans your face and has a great moisturizer that doesn't make your skin oily.


http://www.marykay.com/skincare/cleansers/cleansers/10001600/default.aspx





http://www.marykay.com/skincare/moisturization/default.aspx
hey if u wana get rid of acne in just 3 nights try this


clinically proven product ..its amazing...


try it http://clearacnein3days.blogspot.com/


if u are fed up with acne and dieing for a clean n


acne free glowing skin then this product is just meant for u
i would see a dermatologist. for all the money you waste on stuff that doesn't work, a doctor will hook you up on the first visit with some prescription products. it's worth it.
Avon has been devoted to great products, especially skin-care products! I invite you to check out my online Avon store:





www.youravon.com/jessicawelsh





or email me with any other questions that you may have:


bunnyblue7@live.com
For pimples my whole family uses Madame Korner 'Rapid Ointment'. My mum also has VERYYY sensitive skin and she has been using this that product for overr 20 years. It helps diminish the size of the pimple thus making it dissapear or bringing it to a head. It even helps with whiteheads. You could also try going to a local beautician and getting a facial done. There, they will put you under a steamer for a few minutes and push out most of your blackheads along with cleansing moisturising, toning and maybe even putting a mask on your face. If you make frequent appointments there maybe at first once every 2 weeks then after a while once every month should help.





As for the clenser you could try cetaphil a popular hypoalllergenic face wash. and for a mousturiser you can try The body shop 'Aloe Soothing Day Cream and Aloe Soothing Night Cream'. those 2 mousturisers i am not sure if they are hypollaergenic but they are soothing on sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin