Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skin care questions?!?!?

Is this a good routine and everything to get rid of acne and acne scars?





I have some mild acne and scars:


-I take one shower a day and that's in the morning.


-I use neutrogena oil free face wash in the morning and night.


-I apply Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Cream after washing face.


-I drink a lot of water.


-I workout every morning except the weekends.


-I probably shave about 3 times a week at night before going to bed.


-I rarely eat junk food, candy, or fast food.


-I just stopped drinking milk and eating peanut butter about 2 weeks ago to see if that would help to clear my skin up.


-I take a one a day vitamin and a zinc pill every other day





Does this sound like a good routine/way of life to get rid of the acne and some scars?





How long should i accept for the Vitamin E cream to work?





Should I not do something that I am doing, or what?Skin care questions?!?!?
Try taking showers at night because the dirt that you pick up when gone from home may be in your pillow causing acne. Always wash before going to bed.Skin care questions?!?!?
Sounds like you have a great routine and should be seeing results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin